AGENDA (Supporting Docs)
CITY COMMISSION MEETING
COMMISSION CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2009 5:05 PM
1. CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
2. PUBLIC HEARINGS AND NON-ROUTINE ITEMS:
A. Public Hearing on the proposed millage and proposed budget for Fiscal Year 2009-10. (Agenda Memos)
1. Announce the name of the taxing authority, the rolled back rate, and the millage rate to be levied
2. Discuss the proposed aggregate millage rate.
3. Request comments from the public regarding the tentative budget
4. Resolution tentatively adopting the millage rate of 4.3179 per $1,000 taxable value for Fiscal Year 2009-10 (Agenda Memos)
5. Resolution tentatively adopting the Fiscal Year 2009-10 budget (Agenda Memos)
6. First reading of an ordinance adopting the fiscal year 2009-10 budget (Agenda Memos)
7. Announce the tentatively adopted millage rate
8. Establish and publicly announce the date, time, and place for the public hearing to finally adopt the millage rate and the fiscal year 2009-10 budget
3. CITY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
4. CITY MANAGER ITEMS:
5. ROLL CALL:
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES NEEDING ASSISTANCE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THESE PROCEEDINGS SHOULD CONTACT THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT, ADA COORDINATOR, AT 728-9740, 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.
F.S.S. 286.0105 "If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Commission with respect to any matter considered at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and that for such purpose they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based." The City of Leesburg does not provide this verbatim record.