Pro Business Climate
Leesburg’s pro-business approach is supported by the City Commission, City Manager and a full time Economic Development Department. The City provides a variety of services and amenities for new businesses, including:
- Business Incentive Management
- Fast Track Building Permits
- Work Force Development
- Site Selection Assistance
- Build to Suit Business Partnership
- Full Municipal Utilities
- Top 100 Hospital
- Community College and Technical Center
- 40-mile Fiber Optic Network
It is also supported by many area organizations, including the Leesburg Area Chamber of Commerce, Leesburg Partnership, Leesburg Merchants Association, Lake County Economic Development Department and the Mid-Florida Economic Development Commission.
These organizations provide a variety of business services and a network of business to business opportunities.
Questions or comments? E-mail us. We're here to help you every step of the way.