Leesburg has a well-diversified workforce that is ready to lead the community into the new millennium.
- The Lake County work force exceeds 86,000.
- The Metro-Orlando civilian labor force exceeds 845,000.
- Lake County has the best high school graduation rate in Metro Orlando.
- Median Income has increased 17% between 1990 and 1996.
- Sixty-eight percent of Leesburg workers reside in the City.
- Unemployment is currently 3.2 percent.
- Economists estimate that Lake County will generate 3,254 new jobs in the year 2000.
- Over 50% of Leesburg High School graduates continue their education.
Theses factors ensure a strong and stable labor pool for a community that is expected to remain among the nation's top 10 metropolitan areas for employment growth into the next millennium.
Questions or comments? E-mail us. We're here to help you every step of the way.